Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ivelina
Ivelina

Ivana Nikolaeva for National Delegate of ESN Bulgaria for EGM 2022 Empty Ivana Nikolaeva for National Delegate of ESN Bulgaria for EGM 2022

Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:25 pm
Dear all, we are happy to announce the candidacy of Ivana Nikolaeva for National Delegate of ESN Bulgaria for EGM 2022. To see her motivation and CV click HERE.

Deadlines:
All active members of ESN Bulgaria can ask the candidates questions.
Keep your posts as image-free and document-free as possible.
The deadline for asking your questions is 10.12.2021, 23:59 h.
The deadline for the candidates to answer is 12.12.2021, 23:59 h.
Yoanna Bogdanova.

Ivana Nikolaeva for National Delegate of ESN Bulgaria for EGM 2022 Empty Questions

Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:53 pm
Hello Ivana,

Congratulations for your candidacy!
Some questions from me:
1. Why did you decide to apply for National Delegate instead for Section Delegate for the event (as this usually seems to be the first step)? What, for you, is the main difference between the two that become your motivation for the bigger step?
2. How do you plan to support the NR in the preparation of the delegation and the delegation itself before/during the event?

Good luck,
Yoanna
Ivana Nikolaeva

Ivana Nikolaeva for National Delegate of ESN Bulgaria for EGM 2022 Empty Answers

Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:14 pm
Hello Yoanna,

Thank you for the questions!

I applied for National Delegate because it seemed both - exciting and natural to do so after being a Section Delegate for SEEP Sofia. I feel very intrigued to explore the difference in the two positions - this is my main motivation to run for it. I understand that the National Delegate would be expected to support the NR and the delegation with the preparation for the event and during the event itself and I'm very eager to see what does this actually mean. I jump in this adventure without any clear duty-related expectations, I don't have any particular plan how to support the process. However, I'm fully devoted to give my best, to follow the instructions of the NR and I trust my ability to cope with the tasks and cases I'd encounter.

I hope this answers your questions.
Ivana
Sponsored content

Ivana Nikolaeva for National Delegate of ESN Bulgaria for EGM 2022 Empty Re: Ivana Nikolaeva for National Delegate of ESN Bulgaria for EGM 2022

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum